Page change buttons

Left hooker

Left hooker

Been bugging me lately having to scroll to the bottom of a page to go back or forward especially if it's a large page full of photos and text
Any way of getting it at the top of a page as well as bottom

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
we have an arrow that appears on the right, that allows you to go to the top of the page by pressing it when scrolling up .... could the same not be done to take you to the bottom of the page also @Regy53 ?

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
sorry are you saying if the thread is long you need to scroll?

what is the suggestion? to put the buttons where

V8Druid

V8Druid

sorry are you saying if the thread is long you need to scroll?

what is the suggestion? to put the buttons where
stu is suggesting page numbers top and bottom of the page Ross

I was suggesting the arrow that appears when you scroll up that takes you to the top of the page when pressed could be duplicated with one that takes yo to the bottom of the page when pressed, thus easily accessing the page numbers boxes for advancing /returning to other pages ;)
1615585074504.png
this box with an arrow in

craig

craig

Mildly related to this, all threads have the bar at the top with, new posts, find threads, etc. Some (but not all) had the same bar at the bottom of the page as well, I`ve not seen that feature for a while, may be since an update?

V8Druid

V8Druid

and this
1615594939045.png

the go to option

T whiting

T whiting

Yes it's something I've noticed too and it would be nice to have quick access to a page select at the top of the page for when I select something from the new posts section and don't realise there's 2 pages

The other niggle I've noticed is when I press back on my phone while viewing a photo it takes me back a page rarther than closing the photo viewer

V8Druid

V8Druid

you unhappy bunch.

I have put the A team on it and will see what I get back
I'm fine :cool: ...... got a wheel on me mouse that scrolls just fine (y) or just press the wheel and use the onscreen scroller for rapid ascent/descent of a page:giggle:.... 's all these fone viewers :p:LOL:

T whiting

T whiting

you unhappy bunch.

I have put the A team on it and will see what I get back
Absolutely not your doing a great job with the forum and it's good to see it growing at a nice rate with new members 👍 but it's so easy to miss little things when your too near to it.

When are stickers coming to promote the forum 😉