opinion earth moving machines new holland excavators loaders and gri other digging and construction tools

barracane

barracane

hello guys, sorry if I am as usual boring petulant and inappropriate, what do you think of the new holland earthmoving machinery, in my parts only some crawler excavators, as shown by some photos I posted, I think now if I'm not mistaken new holland group fiat, what opinion do you have about, perhaps better the first fiat hitaki, or fiat kobelco, what evolution in terms of strength and reliability performance have had these earthmoving machinery, I repeat only from some parts a crawler excavator with a 20 ton articulated arm of weight operates on the construction sites of our territory, thanks
Escavatore cingolato New Holland E385C.jpg
New Holland W190 W190D.jpg
pala.jpg

barracane

barracane

New Holland E385C.jpg

escavatore 2.jpg
escavatore 1.jpg
hitachi loader.jpg

I hitachi ( zax
Hitachi ZX350LC-3.jpg
FIAT HITACHI - EX 215.jpg
is) the tracked excavator excavators, I saw them working in earthworks on construction sites, they seemed reliable and efficient, like the performance of the hitachi tires, I only saw one in a quarry, but I did not see it in action under stress , what do you think about the other chargers compared and comparison? b