Operator of the year 2021.....

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Either way i have a feeling that for reasons other than driving ability Rorys may not be the winning entry 🤣🤣
To be blunt. It'll go to whichever love child wants to be a spokesperson for Leica..... I am unsuitable for this as despite liking Leica.... I don't lie and will speak as I find.

As for entry's.... I'm tempted to video myself operating a wacker plate utilising the string and circle approach..... with a deck chair and some booze..... Personally I'd love to video myself tipping a dumper over off the side of a low-loader whilst using my phone to record the video, but I fear it'll create more problems than the craic is worth.

GazCro

GazCro

To be blunt. It'll go to whichever love child wants to be a spokesperson for Leica..... I am unsuitable for this as despite liking Leica.... I don't lie and will speak as I find.

As for entry's.... I'm tempted to video myself operating a wacker plate utilising the string and circle approach..... with a deck chair and some booze..... Personally I'd love to video myself tipping a dumper over off the side of a low-loader whilst using my phone to record the video, but I fear it'll create more problems than the craic is worth.
100% guaranteed it'll be an ar*e kisser as you say.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Picked a bad time of year for it tbh. It's a bit cold for being swung round and launched into the lake by digger at this time of year.
remember to break the ice first :oops:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better

Just going to order this for my video haha
like anyone is going to put that amount out, up front, on a product they've never seen ......... from China ....... for a model :oops::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
does look pretty neat though:unsure: