barracane

barracane

camion 5.jpg

camion 4.jpg
camion 2.jpg
camion 1.jpg
camion.jpg
griglia per cava.jpg

hi guys, excuse me if I disturb you and I am enclosing this discussion I would not bore you.
in my country in a land of an acquaintance of mine I saw a tipper truck I believe 60 years, two axles, it has a protruding hood we called them "MUSONI", the stem radiator has disappeared, but I think it must be either a man or a mercedes, almost certainly a magirus deuz or magirus man, is not battered, he used it to transport gravel extracted from the river bed of the stilaro monasterace, or to carry a loader loader when he was doing work in the village, now it is near the industrial area, I wonder what historical value it might have, would it be worth restoring it to make historical gatherings or should it be considered as old iron scrap and demolished at sfascia carriages with blowtorch? the frame doesn't look too bad the color looks like a dirty white or a faded gray, the big house is a little deformed due to the load and the unloading of the gravel on it, what do you think? would it be worth saving and restore it, is the game worth the candle? Is the company worth the expense? let me know, thanks

barracane

barracane

I finally managed to take pictures, I think it's a magirus, I didn't understand the model. is it worth restoring it, or in your opinion is it a scrap to be sent to waste? I like it, it has a snowplow front plate. what value can it have beyond the weight of old scrap iron? let me know some opinion please kindly thank me sorry for the trouble

DSCN5046.JPG
DSCN5049.JPG
DSCN5050.JPG

upper monasterace zone in Calabria valley of the stilaro Italy

DSCN5051.JPG
DSCN5052.JPG
DSCN5053.JPG
DSCN5054.JPG
DSCN5046.JPG
DSCN5049.JPG
DSCN5050.JPG
DSCN5051.JPG
DSCN5052.JPG
DSCN5053.JPG
DSCN5054.JPG

as you can see from the photos, the trabiccolo in question is not looked at visually by, a guard dog, a mastiff, a wolf dog, a molosser, but rather by a donkey, a donkey named Rocco

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
that's a different truck ..... first one was orange and a much squarer bonnet :confused::unsure: if you mean the one we were discussing in your other thread ??????

1566086311785.png

barracane

barracane

this is another, I really like it found in an agricultural fund a few hundred meters from that, I had thought of restoring it and using it for events parades or to rent it for historical vehicle rallies or to rent it to the troops of the cinema, crazy idea, what can you tell me thanks