Oil filter

diggerjones

diggerjones

Can anyone make any sence of these filters, I've been told one of them is obsolete. I'm thinking the blue one has been on since new:rolleyes:
20180920_180819.jpg

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

If Mark’s link doesn’t get you anywhere, then try inlinefilters.co.uk , sure it’s .co.uk...might be .com?, anyway, they are a good resource for cross referencing filter numbers.
Their helpline is very good too, but all orderes must be placed online. I use them for 80% of our filters.

diggerjones

diggerjones

Thanks will have a better look for the numbers. The blue one has warning written on it. Saying something like replace after so many hrs

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

The white one looks like it’s got a number on it, the blue one you might have to take off to get a good look at it. Always put I back on if you don’t muller it getting it off(y)

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Very original machine

The number on the blue on up top, wa somthing sounds like it might reference

M

Monkeybusiness

If you can get a make/number off it try Smiths auto parts in Nantwich - they recently matched a Donaldson filter off an American PTO chipper that I had cross referenced and found various matches online priced around £30. They matched it to a Bosch filter for a Porsche for less than 15 quid, in next day. Good bunch in there!

diggerjones

diggerjones

Well i managed to get the filters off today. Would i be right in thinking the blue one has probably been on sinse new.
20181231_152538.jpg