new format for emojis and like button

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Pretty please @Regy53 ;) .... any chance of adding a :cool: and a :giggle: to the like button choices to give a broader spectrum of reactions ?

and sorry .. but ..... I still hate :cry::( the new set up for emojis ...
the new range of choice is nice, but it's PITFA having to get it up every bloody time I want to add one ....
as said previously - I'll write a post then go through with the appropriate symbols after ...
before could just drop them in bang, bang, bang, one after the other, moving the cursor as required .. major faff now though, but IMHDO add a lot of intonation, so prefer to insert them, than not ... @Rivmedia ????

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Hi

I have asked about this before and it was suggested if I find them they can be put on but I’m not that clever I will look into this in the new year :)

K

Komatsu

How are you getting the “😂” or “🤔” when you press the like button??

K

Komatsu

Hold down on the like icon a a selection appears
Thanks🙂, and how does the multi-quote thing work, each time I do it, I end up doing it different from the time before??

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
it saves it and then you need to insert quotes. If you hit the quote multiquote button and dont insert it then it stays saved

V8Druid

V8Druid

it saves it and then you need to insert quotes. If you hit the quote multiquote button and dont insert it then it stays saved
and what's excellent is you can save a quote from one thread and quote it in another .... faultless & :cool: as (y)

K

Komatsu

and what's excellent is you can save a quote from one thread and quote it in another .... faultless & :cool: as (y)
How do you save it then? I press the quote and it goes from “+” to “-“ and says that it’s saved, them do the same with something else, then press “reply” and it defaults to the last one I did🤔

V8Druid

V8Druid

How do you save it then? I press the quote and it goes from “+” to “-“ and says that it’s saved, them do the same with something else, then press “reply” and it defaults to the last one I did🤔
just start a new post and hit the "insert quotes" button ;)