My New Holland has arrived.

T

topkit

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that i had made a new purchase which My friend duly delivered for me on Tuesday, Its a 51 plate New Holland LB110 turbo, A few years back i had a 1995 LB85 which was a very nice digger when i finished with it although it felt like it needed a bit more power especially when i took it out on the road to a couple of jobs close by. But after several other machines i managed to turn this one up it is a One owner with just 3770 hours on the clock, Yesterday i thought i would make a start on it , The cab was filthy which is always good as they usually clean up really well and this one did ! 1st picture is my old LB85.

Attachments

T

topkit

Yep she is tidy, I have new decals for her already, I will tidy the paintwork up in the spring and give it a good service, but am very pleased to get this one they are few and far between in this condition.

Mogman

Mogman

Run ragged
Sorry not thinking straight (the bride mithering me) I ment diff lock:unsure: only had 3 back hoes all jcb but drove a few other makes that all had diff locks

T

topkit

Ahh I get what you mean, I don't think they fitted diff locks to Jakes, they did fit them on Fords and New Hollands, also Older MF had a handle that you used to engage the diff lock then on later MF860 and Fermecs had a pedal for the diff lock.