Mini mobile hoist for yard

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
there's yer design @Vinpetrol .... just up the beam to a 152 x 89 UB with a similar brace ... love the UC base base frame looks like 203 x 203 x 71 or 86kg/m, so immensely strong ... few gussets at the corner and plenty of 20/24mm bolts, hold it together and a few fixings to hold it to the planet .... job's a good 'un ..... not cheap though .... could buy a decent FLT for what that'd cost to knock out :LOL:

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

there's yer design @Vinpetrol .... just up the beam to a 152 x 89 UB with a similar brace ... love the UC base base frame looks like 203 x 203 x 71 or 86kg/m, so immensely strong ... few gussets at the corner and plenty of 20/24mm bolts, hold it together and a few fixings to hold it to the planet .... job's a good 'un ..... not cheap though .... could buy a decent FLT for what that'd cost to knock out :LOL:
I’m working on the FLT but I really like the idea of that as well

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I’m working on the FLT but I really like the idea of that as well
yeh it's a tidy job that ...... not that far from our own 'operator of the year', Ollie :giggle: ... at 'sensible coin', that'd be well handy .... especially sat over the doors of a twistlock and bolted to said box on the locks and a suitable bracket on a side :cool::love: