Mini Diggers

Thomas7740

Thomas7740

Hi folks, currently pricing up 2.6/2.8 ton mini diggers. Trying to keep the specs as close as can be, although it’s not easy with some makes not offering conventional tail swing. So far I have got these prices. This is just for digger and manual hitch.
Hitachi 26U £23k
Case 26C £23k
Yanmar SV26 £24.9k
JCB 8026 cts £20k
Also going to price
Takeuchi TB225
Kubota KX027-4 (last year was £23.5k but no doubt more now
Bobcat E26
Komatsu PC26MR-3

Anything else worth pricing? Also are they are fair comparison? We would prefer conventional tail swing but the machine, price and warranty will pay a big factor in our decision. Also which one would have most legroom in the cab?

F

fred

have a look at the kubota kx 030-4, twin hydraulics and rollers on sticks as well.

CPS

CPS

Wacker ez26 definitely worth a look. Out of your list so far I'd be looking at the Hitachi 👍

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
JCB are cheap thats a bargain price. I bet that has one of the best leg rooms too

Thomas7740

Thomas7740

@fred would it be too heavy to tow with a van? Generally don’t worry as we normally use tractor but want something we can tow with van if need be.

@CPS will give them a shout. Never even had kind of them

@jd6820 good shout, what model would you suggest?

@Regy53 yes the JCB is cheap, the NH dealer has had it since the end of 2017, had to take it when they took on the JCB agri dealership. The legroom isnt bad in it.

anyone had any experience with the new Kobelco minis? I think they do a conventional tail swing mini?

Furniss

Furniss

JCB is cheap at that - if you look around the dealers they are after about 16.5k for 2016 with 2.5k to 3K hrs, does it have a prop roller on right stick ?
that list makes a lot of second hand units look poor value in comparison.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾

This seems to be the later variant of our 20SR Kobelco. The older one without a doubt is the most impressive mini I have ever used. It will pick and carry around 800kg or a ton bag! I'm not a ZTS fan but the old one i've got is bloody incredible.

R.E that JCB, it is bloody cheap... see if JCB will stick 5 years warranty on it then take it!

Thomas7740

Thomas7740

This seems to be the later variant of our 20SR Kobelco. The older one without a doubt is the most impressive mini I have ever used. It will pick and carry around 800kg or a ton bag! I'm not a ZTS fan but the old one i've got is bloody incredible.

R.E that JCB, it is bloody cheap... see if JCB will stick 5 years warranty on it then take it!
I rang up about 30mins a go for a price on one of these

doobin

doobin

have a look at the kubota kx 030-4, twin hydraulics and rollers on sticks as well.
That would have been what I bought if Bobcat didn't swing me with 0% finance. Pretty much exactly the same as how I specced the E27- twin aux on rollers, same weight (mine has extra counterweight) and same price near enough if I remember right.

Thomas7740

Thomas7740

That looks a nice machine- how much are they asking?
No one in office but they are meant to call me back in the morning. The kobelco dealer for here is in the free state so price will likely be in euros

F

fred

@fred would it be too heavy to tow with a van? Generally don’t worry as we normally use tractor but want something we can tow with van if need be.

@CPS will give them a shout. Never even had kind of them

@jd6820 good shout, what model would you suggest?

@Regy53 yes the JCB is cheap, the NH dealer has had it since the end of 2017, had to take it when they took on the JCB agri dealership. The legroom isnt bad in it.

anyone had any experience with the new Kobelco minis? I think they do a conventional tail swing mini?

The kx030-4 is legal on an indespension alumax with buckets on the pickup 👍

CPS

CPS

No one in office but they are meant to call me back in the morning. The kobelco dealer for here is in the free state so price will likely be in euros
Il be down with them on Friday or Monday and can have a look at them for you.