topkit

JCB 4CX with very skilled operator

Watch and enjoy

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
JCB 4CX with very skilled operator

Watch and enjoy
much discussion about this guy on CEF maybe 2 years ago ..... and how he was an accident waiting to happen:( .... or he has eyes in the back of his head:unsure: .... hardly ever looks around:rolleyes:
front end'd do most of what he was doing(y)

T

topkit

Agreed mr Druid I have watched it a few times and had that thought he is moving so quickly and changing direction without even looking over his shoulder, I would like to see him working within a confined space on site!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Agreed mr Druid I have watched it a few times and had that thought he is moving so quickly and changing direction without even looking over his shoulder, I would like to see him working within a confined space on site!
yeh .... he's plain bloody dangerous :rolleyes::mad:

Simon edwards

Simon edwards

Just seen this for the first time!that guy is making bloody hard work of a an everyday backfill job,would be a lot easier and safer sat in the right position,probably two moves and a front bucket scrape up,job done! I may sound like a bit of a dinosaur but that is a lot of pointless shunting around,imagine on a wet British site,would'nt last long before being told to 'pick up your buckets and .... off!'