Lewis Badger 2

B

Badgerman

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a Lewis Badger 2 2005. I've just bought one for restoration! I'm told that they were basically a Ford tractor with Ford hydrostatic running gear! My problem is I need a cab door and have not been able to locate one! I'm hoping I can find a ford one that will fit but need some advise on what model Ford I should be looking at? Many thanks for any advise! 😁

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a Lewis Badger 2 2005. I've just bought one for restoration! I'm told that they were basically a Ford tractor with Ford hydrostatic running gear! My problem is I need a cab door and have not been able to locate one! I'm hoping I can find a ford one that will fit but need some advise on what model Ford I should be looking at? Many thanks for any advise! 😁
IIRC there was a guy joined here recently who has a peach of one ..... can't recall his ID :( .... anyone?????

S

sandy59

Hello there, I've got a fairly well restored Badger Mk1 with 2 doors, I believe this is based on the Ford 1520 running gear at least. Not sure about the Mk2, I think this only has the one door ?? Just wondering if you've tried talking to Barbara at sales@lewiequipment.co.uk ?? She was very helpful with a few queries I had and may be able to point you in the right direction.
Good luck anyway.