leica 2d

A

Andy Gaffer

Evening all again!

Does anybody know of a good Leica excavator control systems supplier, I've used a company called SCCS for the original system but there ability to return phone calls is not good.
Looking to up grade the screen as the current one is not the most user friendly.

Cheers.

Komatsu

Komatsu

Evening all again!

Does anybody know of a good Leica excavator control systems supplier, I've used a company called SCCS for the original system but there ability to return phone calls is not good.
Looking to up grade the screen as the current one is not the most user friendly.

Cheers.
Think @Engcon UK had Leica at there dig day??...might be worth a call to Robert to get a contact for someone?

A

Andy Gaffer

Did pop down to that but the dealer who was there didn't do much with the Leica excavator control systems, was pushing more towards IDig and I think there's was another one there which I can't remember who it was.
There was a 3d system which was Leica on the 22 ton Hyundai or I think it was but never got chance to get to look at that, I will try Robert as I need to chase up a hitch query as well.

Left hooker

Left hooker

Xsite moba was the other set up between idig and Leica 3d setups

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Did pop down to that but the dealer who was there didn't do much with the Leica excavator control systems, was pushing more towards IDig and I think there's was another one there which I can't remember who it was.
There was a 3d system which was Leica on the 22 ton Hyundai or I think it was but never got chance to get to look at that, I will try Robert as I need to chase up a hitch query as well.
As @Left hooker says, One Point Survey - Lee - is the man to speak to. The iDig was something else completely (Nasco Load Indicators) - different dealer.

Call anytime - I'm out of the office until Wednesday, but happy to chat while I'm driving. Otherwise 01684 297168 (y)

Left hooker

Left hooker

As @Left hooker says, One Point Survey - Lee - is the man to speak to. The iDig was something else completely (Nasco Load Indicators) - different dealer.

Call anytime - I'm out of the office until Wednesday, but happy to chat while I'm driving. Otherwise 01684 297168 (y)
One point now fit idig as well