Kubota kx 36.2. Slow bucket service

Having a go

Having a go

Ok I have marked two blue hoses and two red hoses, I forgot about KX36 having steel pipe to some of the services!! Anyway swap the hoses blues to reds and operate the bucket lever, what ever moves will be what will operate the other two hoses, use that lever then to move the bucket!
Hello, I have a chance of a bit of time on the kubota tonight and tomorrow,I was just wandering if you have a pic to go with that message the next service along on the block is the auxiliary line.

Having a go

Having a go

Hello, I have a chance of a bit of time on the kubota tonight and tomorrow,I was just wandering if you have a pic to go with that message the next service along on the block is the auxiliary line.
It’s ok I sorted my lack of knowledge with a google search. I swapped out the hoses and the problem stayed with the bucket the main arm worked off the bucket control but was fine.

diggerjones

diggerjones

I've got a manual for one of these. This is mine
20231103_110854.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It’s ok I sorted my lack of knowledge with a google search. I swapped out the hoses and the problem stayed with the bucket the main arm worked off the bucket control but was fine.
ram or hoses/lines then ... have you bent the rod????

diggerjones

diggerjones

Mine has a duckies fit sometimes. Not sure what happens. But say you've put bucket under lots of pressure, when you release the bucket it goes sloppy till oil fills again

Having a go

Having a go

ram or hoses/lines then ... have you bent the rod????
My thoughts exactly but I have a kubota 008 here so last night put the booms side by side and swapped the hoses from the ram on the problem digger to the good one and the ram is still slow (on a good ram )so there’s just the hoses left to eliminate I suppose.

Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
I wouldn’t swapping too much with other machines in case you have metal moving about! You might end up with two slow rams!

Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
I have found in the past, rubber or plastic particles trapped in the compact 90 which is welded to the cylinder! A tiny bit of debris forced round the bend at 2000+ psi won’t move that easily either way!! Remove the ram strip it and see what you can find!!

Having a go

Having a go

I have found in the past, rubber or plastic particles trapped in the compact 90 which is welded to the cylinder! A tiny bit of debris forced round the bend at 2000+ psi won’t move that easily either way!! Remove the ram strip it and see what you can find!!
thank you 👍

Having a go

Having a go

found a hose from spool to boom that is restricted nothing obvious to be seen but with a air line blowing thru it it’s definitely letting less air thru than any of the others.

Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
found a hose from spool to boom that is restricted nothing obvious to be seen but with a air line blowing thru it it’s definitely letting less air thru than any of the others.
The hoses can get torn internally by anything really at high pressure so the bit of rubber may have folded over inside the hose halving the flow. Just for satisfaction reasons get that hose replaced and when the old one off cut it into pieces until you find the restriction👍

Having a go

Having a go

The hoses can get torn internally by anything really at high pressure so the bit of rubber may have folded over inside the hose halving the flow. Just for satisfaction reasons get that hose replaced and when the old one off cut it into pieces until you find the restriction👍
I hope it’s the problem! I will get a new hose in the morning and see how it goes 👍