Kubota Engine D1105

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Bit of a long shot, but you never know what people have in the shed? 🤷‍♂️
Ive got a poorly Kubota F2880 mower.
Im after a cylinder head for a Kubota D1105 engine, but would consider a complete running engine if anyone’s got one in reasonable condition?

Would also consider a V1505 engine, as this machine could have that engine fitted I believe (making it a F3680),but as it’s a 4 cylinder and the D1105 is a 3 pot, then a V1505 would have to be complete with manifolds ect as none of my bits will fit it.

Like I say, long shot, but you never know. I will probably end up with a new head, but the eBay offerings are probably all Chinese? I’ve not had much luck with cheap cylinder heads in the past, so I’m dubious about going that route again. But that might end up as my only option.

I know it’s not the best attitude, but I’m trying to get this up and running as economically as I can, after spending way too much on the rest of the fucking thing, having bought a bit of a lemon🙄, I’m try to ease the pain a bit......so looking for best way to sort the engine without spending fortunes more!

GazCro

GazCro

Have you tried pv dobson i know you won't want to buy full engine (which they will have £££) but might be worth a try.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Have you tried pv dobson i know you won't want to buy full engine (which they will have £££) but might be worth a try.
I haven’t tried anyone yet, as only discovered that we have a cracked head at 5.30 this evening, so not had time to call anyone.
Just got thinking that there might be one laying around somewhere?

Trouble with those Kubota engines is there are so many variants. So a bit like a needle in a haystack finding the right one

GazCro

GazCro

I haven’t tried anyone yet, as only discovered that we have a cracked head at 5.30 this evening, so not had time to call anyone.
Just got thinking that there might be one laying around somewhere?

Trouble with those Kubota engines is there are so many variants. So a bit like a needle in a haystack finding the right one
Used to be a funny outfit fit spares kubota, small bits ok but bigger stuff like heads was no chance buy full engine.