V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
not much of a getaway vehicle though :(:ROFLMAO:

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
not much of a getaway vehicle though :(:ROFLMAO:
But would take a bit of stopping

a good few years back was traveling along the road in my 3CX when a police car went pass me in the opposite direction, then a few minutes later was following behind me🤔 stopped behind for a mile or so (plenty of room to get pass) then but his blues on and flashed me so I pulled up and jumped out to meet the copper to ask what the problem was🤔 was told that a machine had been robbed from a site and was just checking if I was the owner (which I was) so got chatting to them and the reason they followed me for so long was they was they discussing how to stop me if I didn’t want to be stopped 😳😄 hence stopping behind me and not in front😉

V8Druid

V8Druid

But would take a bit of stopping

a good few years back was traveling along the road in my 3CX when a police car went pass me in the opposite direction, then a few minutes later was following behind me🤔 stopped behind for a mile or so (plenty of room to get pass) then but his blues on and flashed me so I pulled up and jumped out to meet the copper to ask what the problem was🤔 was told that a machine had been robbed from a site and was just checking if I was the owner (which I was) so got chatting to them and the reason they followed me for so long was they was they discussing how to stop me if I didn’t want to be stopped 😳😄 hence stopping behind me and not in front😉
too right ..... 'specially armed with a selector grab :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

M

Monkeybusiness

Good operator on that loading shovel - not the first time he’s driven that!...

That fella further up the thread in the manhole is unbelievable!!!

V8Druid

V8Druid

Good operator on that loading shovel - not the first time he’s driven that!...

That fella further up the thread in the manhole is unbelievable!!!
too right ... saw a prog a few years ago about kids in Mumbai IIRC ... clear out the manholes of shit in some ares of the city in search of gold filings from the jewelry 'quarter'/area ... ... up to their wastes and deeper in shite.... dig it out, cart it away and literally pan it for fines ...... and make a living doing it !!!!

Komatsu

Komatsu

too right ... saw a prog a few years ago about kids in Mumbai IIRC ... clear out the manholes of shit in some ares of the city in search of gold filings from the jewelry 'quarter'/area ... ... up to their wastes and deeper in shite.... dig it out, cart it away and literally pan it for fines ...... and make a living doing it !!!!
Just sort of brings it home to what we take for granted over here.

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
or a ticket :mad:
Just did my hiab ticket yesterday 😊 passed no bother. Apparently you get up to 40 points for a fail. I got a total of 8 points for pulling the lever wrong way once when I was taking the jack legs up :geek: I was the only one to pass on the course. It was bloody windy too once we got going so had to be canny not to let the load swing about to much.