Just what we need!

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Been informed by neighbours that a covent of the traveling community has arrived in the area and have been known by the local

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Been informed by neighbours that a covent of the traveling community has arrived in the area and have been known by the local
used to get the bas**ds turn up in the car park outside my old yard every 12-14 months or so :mad::mad:..... dozens of the ****ers .... plod turned up at 05.00 the next day and arrested all the males on site last time, when I was still there, on suspicion of summat or other and banged 'em all up for 48 :giggle:(y):cool: .... they soon ****ed off when they let 'em out ...
thought it was a good tactic :giggle::cool: .... they kept a few too, on outstanding warrants :LOL::LOL:
cost a bloody fortune to tidy up the time before ... were there three weeks .... didn't sleep for any of 'em :( and spent a LOT of time in my yard

doobin

doobin

*****. The state they left the local layby in last time had to be seen to be believed.

The one thing I hate more than a pikey scumbag is a bleeding heart liberal do-gooder who makes excuses for them.

Jimbo69

Jimbo69

Where are they parked up Mike? Do you think their travel was essential? I doubt it 😡Probably waiting to take advantage of everybody being at home due to the lockdown 😡

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Where are they parked up Mike? Do you think their travel was essential? I doubt it 😡Probably waiting to take advantage of everybody being at home due to the lockdown 😡
Their in the fiddichside Speyside way car park at Craigellachie. Apparently have already made a horrendous mess and only been there a day or so 😣

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Their in the fiddichside Speyside way car park at Craigellachie. Apparently have already made a horrendous mess and only been there a day or so 😣
We've had a right hassle with em last year...luckily neighbour is a guy you don't mess with and knew "the right person" who rocked up and the pikeys shifted after a few hours ..but not before they left human sh"t everywhere...

Been worrying me this exact thing happening...now with industrial estates empty etc it's their dream...🤬🤬

And yet you go out for two walks a day now you can get a fine...how the ...they should be corralled up somewhere...prob spreading this virus....🤬🤬🤬😡

CPS

CPS

We've had a right hassle with em last year...luckily neighbour is a guy you don't mess with and knew "the right person" who rocked up and the pikeys shifted after a few hours ..but not before they left human sh"t everywhere...

Been worrying me this exact thing happening...now with industrial estates empty etc it's their dream...🤬🤬

And yet you go out for two walks a day now you can get a fine...how the ...they should be corralled up somewhere...prob spreading this virus....🤬🤬🤬😡
They bred in the same families....... can't see them sticking to the 2m rule😁

L

Lynchy

Lol network rail had 9 artics in two days running last week shift all the scrap rail,
Just have to see the mess they leave on fair hill at Appleby n state of lay-bys round abouts the area each year hygienic....not

S

Smiffy

There is a site in chessington where they have for years fly grazzed there horses
Council confiscated the horses and to keep them off have planted thousands of trees on the site, only little ones about 2ft tall max
They seem to go up there every night and pull a couple dozen out
I don't know who came up with such a bright idea but it's an incredible waste of money

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
What I don't understand is why they have to leave all the rubbish and poo everywhere. If they were at all considerate they would get far less hassle.

F

fred

police should make their way of life intolerable to them so they f**k off out the country.

Run searches of the caravans till theres not a cupboard left on the wall or door still in its frame, confiscate the motors and load them with forks etc.

V8Druid

V8Druid

What I don't understand is why they have to leave all the rubbish and poo everywhere. If they were at all considerate they would get far less hassle.
don't know the meaning of the word Gra ... the rest of the world exists for them to cheat, rob and take what they want from .. and s**t on/in ... this is an ideal opportunity to deal with the bastards ... round 'em all up away from decent people, put an armed guard around 'em, confiscate their non legit vehicles ... and send in the plague ...... do the world a favor 🤬 🤬 🤬

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
There's plenty way out in the country spots for them to park up, why does it always have to be in the vicinity of a town or village. Creeping about in the dark helping themselves to stuff they can flog on.

L

Lynchy

Perfect example,Appleby 'horse fair',week before they're travelling to it,lay-bys left like s**t holes,leave fair hill covered in s**t rubbish,burned out vehicles,week after lots go to Dunn fell near Kirby Stephen,same result,come back next year repeat,not only do they look on everyone as opportunity to rob,they actually look down on people living normal lives as being stupid,paying tax,council tax etc unbelievable

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Hopefully...but as usual they'll be the bunch left wing do gooders who stand up for the thievin scum.
Last lot we had last year...police rocked up with council to do welfare checks on them to check they were "ok" 🤬4🤬🤬🤬🤬

V8Druid

V8Druid

Is this situation everyone is in not giving the police the powers to nail down this type of livelyhood
would be nice to think they could nail these *-**ers ... but it just won't happen :cry: