Jump starter

E

evanstrev

Hi, now that winter's well and truly on its way, I've been looking at a Noco GB150 jump starter and was wondering what people thought of it or had any experience with it, or is the better out there!

doobin

doobin

Bought me a GB70 last week. Turned my forklift over faster than I’ve ever heard it spin, and started a 2.3l Vito with a totally (sub 1v) flat battery. And that’s just this week 🙄🤦‍♂️Recommended.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi, now that winter's well and truly on its way, I've been looking at a Noco GB150 jump starter and was wondering what people thought of it or had any experience with it, or is the better out there!
there was a major discussion on these a while back ... have a search for it
Not sure if trade card gets discount t on the noco stuff. The booster packs you don't as they are online only, not sure on the chargers
The noco gb70 jump pack seems to be a decent small battery booster and good for upto 6l diesel engines

i have one of those great bit of kit, had it a couple of years now bought it as a bit of a trial as wasn’t sure how good it would be:unsure: just wished I’d bought the bigger GB150 as it also has a volt meter and a bit more power

I really like this quote from an alternate thread facility @Regy53 :cool::cool: (y)

B

Brendan

Funnily enough I bought the noco gb70 couple of weeks ago Halfords now have them as a stock item.
Can't remember the exact price but I'm sure around £140 with Halfords trade card.
Not really had a chance to try it in anger yet bar for starting a 6kva diesel generator. Torch is decent and has a safety override for near enough completely flat batteries

M

Monkeybusiness

GB70 should be £170, is only £113.33 plus vat with a trade card AND there is also an extra10% off with the trade card until 11th Nov so get it bought!
Just over £100 - bargain!

2727168B-95B2-4F5E-B9E7-502E6399155F.png

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
This is my old girl👍
BCB7ADF6-0EC9-4A68-82C8-709EA5675997.jpeg
had a few knocks now