Job in Llandudno

sjs5060

sjs5060

Hi, one of my customers needs a machine and driver (5 tonner backhoe or whatever) for two days digging trail holes near Llandudno, anyone on here interested or know somebody near there that could do it?

I'm a bit too busy and it's a trek for me but they're a decent firm who always pay on time.

Ste

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi, one of my customers needs a machine and driver (5 tonner backhoe or whatever) for two days digging trail holes near Llandudno, anyone on here interested or know somebody near there that could do it?

I'm a bit too busy and it's a trek for me but they're a decent firm who always pay on time.

Ste
ask Dylan @diggerjones .... his patch sort of - ish

diggerjones

diggerjones

Ha. Last time i went there was on the bsa to the Victorian steam fair. Nearly broke me ha. Had a blow out on the back going down the a55 and bugger me i mended the tube at some old farm. Made it home eventually the next day after having stop over at llanberis

diggerjones

diggerjones

20170501_092028.jpg

Sorry not very convincing. It's the only picture I've got outside the house in llanberis

M

Monkeybusiness

As already said, Thomas plant. They are only down the road and have a massive fleet.

C

craig

Ste
If your struggling, give me a shout, depending when, may be able to help.