JCB + Engcon for sale

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Looks very nice, but for £84,000 it ought to.
I'm always a bit concerned when people are selling such new, high spec machines as to why they are getting rid of it?

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Looks very nice, but for £84,000 it ought to.
I'm always a bit concerned when people are selling such new, high spec machines as to why they are getting rid of it?
Fair point Graham,

It's the CTA demonstrator. Lord Bamford is an advocate of training and (as I was told it) pushes the franchises to support this. TCH has a developed relationship with CTA which is where this has come from. It allows trainees access to new machines and everyone benefits. We support it for obvious reasons. They generally move them on after 6 - 12 months. It's analogous to a high-spec demonstrator in a car dealership.

JD450A

JD450A

Motor Scraper Hire Services
as to why they are getting rid of it?
It's a JS :ROFLMAO: that's reason enough :sick:

To be fair, lot of machine for the money when you picture it ain't far off the new figure of a 8 tonner from big brands, But it's still a JS :poop:

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Fair point Graham,

It's the CTA demonstrator. Lord Bamford is an advocate of training and (as I was told it) pushes the franchises to support this. TCH has a developed relationship with CTA which is where this has come from. It allows trainees access to new machines and everyone benefits. We support it for obvious reasons. They generally move them on after 6 - 12 months. It's analogous to a high-spec demonstrator in a car dealership.
Hadn't realised that. It makes sense to showcase the latest specs. I would like it, but I don't need it.

Jimbo69

Jimbo69

And it’s a 131 with the smaller engine. Has anyone used one, I don’t know if it makes a big difference or not.

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Ouch yes, its a 131... 55kw. I never even noticed. This is crazy