Jcb 532-120 front legs not working

S

srh222

Good evening

Our 2003 532-120 loadall front legs are not working, just randomly stopped, no squirm if you move the levers, feels like a stuck safety valve to me?
Any advice welcome please

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Good evening

Our 2003 532-120 loadall front legs are not working, just randomly stopped, no squirm if you move the levers, feels like a stuck safety valve to me?
Any advice welcome please
Switch on the Dash has'nt been randomly turned on has it?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
bad earth or coil gone down? or is it manual controls

GazCro

GazCro

Could be proximity switch on boom at back or that circuit (stops legs working when boom is up above certain angle). I assume 532 has this I know my 535 125 has and there's v little difference between these machines.

CPS

CPS

Could be proximity switch on boom at back or that circuit (stops legs working when boom is up above certain angle). I assume 532 has this I know my 535 125 has and there's v little difference between these machines.
it does and most likely is this, it has three wires, you can cross them to check it..... but I can't remember the sequence

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
If you look in behind the cab between the boom and frame you might be able to see the sensor that picks up the boom angle. On ours it's behind the bit of steel plate cable tied on to allow us to operate the jack's with the boom up 😆

GazCro

GazCro

If you look in behind the cab between the boom and frame you might be able to see the sensor that picks up the boom angle. On ours it's behind the bit of steel plate cable tied on to allow us to operate the jack's with the boom up 😆
Yours sounds very similar to mine 🤣🤣

J

jonnyt

Hiya. I've got the same problem on mine now. Can anyone tell me what the cable sequences are to short the sensor out so I can test that?

Many thanks,

Jon

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
How old is the machine? Our latest one if you push the button on the SLI it lets you do more.

J

jonnyt

Sorry - only just seen this. Its a 2001. Not sure what 'SLI' stands for but I assume its some sort of electronic display. If that's right, I'm not sure this has any sophisticated electronics.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Sorry - only just seen this. Its a 2001. Not sure what 'SLI' stands for but I assume its some sort of electronic display. If that's right, I'm not sure this has any sophisticated electronics.
Safe Load Indicator ..... are you operating this ?? :unsure::oops: