information on wheel loader "europ KL 30 and crawler K 12

barracane

barracane

information on wheel loader "europ KL 30 and crawler K 12:
guys, sorry if I disturb on the net I found 2 old mechanical loaders I think German: Europ KL 30, very big similar to O & K or hanomag, and a K 12 crawler someone knows them, thanks, sorry if I disturbed you.
1603954185907.png
1603954218550.png
1603954255587.png

1603954282508.png
1603954311550.png

1603954417299.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
looks to have a V8 in it .... will do for me :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: ..... V10 or 12 even better :cool:(y):love: ... fair tool BTLs
hope you are well @barracane ... sounds like things are getting sh1tty in Italy again with the 'Rona Boyo

barracane

barracane

I am in love with the Germans I have a weakness like all evergreen boys, I also believe you are a boy inside like me, returning to the coronavirus, in small towns like mine there are no dangers I am in a closed community in a small village like a village, a mini world, the problem is in the big cities - the Campania region, Naples and its surroundings, I think it is back in quarantine, the bars and public refreshment places close at 6 pm, the gyms have been closed, the swimming pools the cinemas are gloomy, it is forbidden to play sports and stay in community, no home visits are allowed. there is a lot of discontent, people are protesting, there have been small riots, rioters have broken shops and robbed them. the usual profiteering vultures jackals. I believe that if they do not take measures it will lead to revolt in the civil war. many shops and businesses were already in crisis due to the recession now the pandemic has ruined everything, the government wants taxes the same, if I don't work how can I earn the necessary income to pay the taxes due, all demagoguery all a dichotomy. there is the economic crisis the pandemic has made us poor, but the government demands taxes as if we were all rich. morality italy is the country of giufà di pulcinella di arlecchino it's all a comedy a tragicomic grotesque carnival. the beauty that in all this tragedy the sharks the sharks the hyenas are speculating and getting richer. it's a paradox, I hope your queen is more consistent and
reflective and realistic towards the needs of his subjects, Italian politicians = comic demagogues fools unfortunately the pandemic is for us the coup de grace for poverty and desperation, we will return to the caves.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I am in love with the Germans I have a weakness like all evergreen boys, I also believe you are a boy inside like me, returning to the coronavirus, in small towns like mine there are no dangers I am in a closed community in a small village like a village, a mini world, the problem is in the big cities - the Campania region, Naples and its surroundings, I think it is back in quarantine, the bars and public refreshment places close at 6 pm, the gyms have been closed, the swimming pools the cinemas are gloomy, it is forbidden to play sports and stay in community, no home visits are allowed. there is a lot of discontent, people are protesting, there have been small riots, rioters have broken shops and robbed them. the usual profiteering vultures jackals. I believe that if they do not take measures it will lead to revolt in the civil war. many shops and businesses were already in crisis due to the recession now the pandemic has ruined everything, the government wants taxes the same, if I don't work how can I earn the necessary income to pay the taxes due, all demagoguery all a dichotomy. there is the economic crisis the pandemic has made us poor, but the government demands taxes as if we were all rich. morality italy is the country of giufà di pulcinella di arlecchino it's all a comedy a tragicomic grotesque carnival. the beauty that in all this tragedy the sharks the sharks the hyenas are speculating and getting richer. it's a paradox, I hope your queen is more consistent and
reflective and realistic towards the needs of his subjects, Italian politicians = comic demagogues fools unfortunately the pandemic is for us the coup de grace for poverty and desperation, we will return to the caves.
Very interesting, well done that's quite a report 👏

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
sounds like your country is in a lot deeper s h 1 t than we are ..... we have corruption on a minor scale in comparison to yours :( .... I wish you well Boyo ... sounds like every man for himself almost ... at least you stand a decent chance of isolation where you are

Bri963

Bri963

Just for interest, I think the machines at the start are Kaelble. Long defunct as a company.

barracane

barracane

the car i think is german i think zettelmeyer, even if i have not found references, i have a weakness for german, hanomag, mf, O & K, zettelmeyer i know little, but they were very muscular and powerful cars, do you have info?
returning to the Italian political problem and the coronavirus, Italian politicians have changed after the 90s. before they were a closed class that came from the experience of fascism and the post-war period with ideals they were professional politicians like a sort of freemasonry that made shady trades in the shadows that plotted and so on but always on the sly. after 90 and the tangentopoli, a political class has emerged of incompetent social climbers, parasites, improvised, more thieves than those of the tangentopoli, unprepared for their role, rampant entrepreneurs who throw water at their mill and other fixers and rogues of every kind, corrupt who do their business and look after private interests, in Italy there is: corruption, recommendations bribes bribes, exchange vote, clienelism, to have a public position before you had to be recommended or relative of a politician, now you have to pay the bribe to a public contract you have to pay the bribes and oil the right gears. politics does business and supports the Mafia and the Camorra. they are all friends all competitors then they betray each other, like in mafia movies. before it was the mafia to turn to politics, now politics is the mask of the mafia and the underworld, they are all criminals. the excuse of the coronavirus is an opportunity to speculate and get rich behind the poor people, but this time the people are cornered, if they do not make a right political strategy it will lead to civil war, the people are starving. I hope from you it is better with the monarchy, from us all thieves and scoundrels.