I recommend a sturdy welder for outdoor use on construction sites, countryside, farms

barracane

barracane

I recommend a sturdy welder for outdoor use on construction sites, countryside, farms
Hi, we would like to buy a sturdy single-phase welder for the farm to use for small jobs in the countryside as it should be, which characteristics and parameters it should have, it should be safe and durable, we will use it in the countryside for repair work and to build objects, tools, structures for the farm some idea any suggestions we use 220 volt single phase thanks

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I have one of these ... local (to me ) supplier ... really nice set ... proper job ;)(y)
s-l1600.jpg

barracane

barracane

please send us a photo, if you have set up a workstation with a welding bench, kindly attach a photo in the shed, we would like to create a maintenance laboratory such as a blacksmith's shop for our creations and repairs, thanks

barracane

barracane

buddy, you're a versatile, ingenious man, good, mechanical welder and blacksmith like Archimede
your beautiful structure is equipped for every eventuality, like Michelangelo Buonarroti, well done, if I can I will take into account your solutions and your ingenious suggestions, versatile and do-it-all. you have a solution to everything well done

1707376838607.png

What brand and model would this welding machine be? Sorry if I take advantage of your patience and kindness. You are very reliable and helpful. Thank you. In Calabria we are behind the times and cavemen from the Stone Age still have to bring us fire, greetings.

V8Druid

V8Druid

buddy, you're a versatile, ingenious man, good, mechanical welder and blacksmith like Archimede
your beautiful structure is equipped for every eventuality, like Michelangelo Buonarroti, well done, if I can I will take into account your solutions and your ingenious suggestions, versatile and do-it-all. you have a solution to everything well done

View attachment 57424
What brand and model would this welding machine be? Sorry if I take advantage of your patience and kindness. You are very reliable and helpful. Thank you. In Calabria we are behind the times and cavemen from the Stone Age still have to bring us fire, greetings.
it's a Warrior 250A MIG welder - 240v ........ and flattery gets you everywhere ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
barracane

barracane

grazie per il tuo prezioso intervento, il problema delle saldatrici a filo è il gas, se non hai una partita iva di un'officina o ditta che giustifichi la presenza di bombole per saldatura o taglio non te le vendono quindi farei dovete optare per un classico elettrodo inverter portatile monofase a stick pensate che una saldatrice da 170 ampere sia sufficiente per le esigenze di un'azienda agricola di campagna le cui prestazioni fioriscono pensate che siano sufficienti grazie scusate se ogni tanto vi disturbo grazie.

V8Druid

V8Druid

grazie per il tuo prezioso intervento, il problema delle saldatrici a filo è il gas, se non hai una partita iva di un'officina o ditta che giustifichi la presenza di bombole per saldatura o taglio non te le vendono quindi farei dovete optare per un classico elettrodo inverter portatile monofase a stick pensate che una saldatrice da 170 ampere sia sufficiente per le esigenze di un'azienda agricola di campagna le cui prestazioni fioriscono pensate che siano sufficienti grazie scusate se ogni tanto vi disturbo grazie. Thank you for your valuable intervention, the problem of wire welding machines is gas, if you do not have a VAT number from a workshop or company that justifies the presence of cylinders for welding or cutting they do not sell them to you so I would do you have to opt for a classic portable single-phase stick inverter electrode Do you think that a 170 ampere welding machine is sufficient for the needs of a country farm whose performance flourishes thank you, sorry if I disturb you from time to time, thank you.
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
170A inverter will be fine to run most things for what you are likely to need ... 3mm and 4mm rods no problem although you need to check duty cycles on these inverters, if you are going to run above 120-ish Amps regularly
My Esab Caddy will run a 3mm rod all day ... 4mm at circa 60% duty, from memory and unless you are doing some very long runs, it's virtually irrelevant ... if any inverter does not have 100% duty cycle at 120-ish amps, walk away

barracane

barracane

Elettrodi da 2,5 mm, base da 3 mm per avere maggiore penetrazione dovrei ungere travi di ferro e grossi spessori se capita, grazie.

Ripeto, le saldatrici a filo necessitano di gas tecnico protettivo, non avendo un'officina certificata ed autorizzata per le norme di sicurezza, non vendono bombole ritenute pericolose, quindi elettrodi classici, grazie.

1707729277522.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

Elettrodi da 2,5 mm, base da 3 mm per avere maggiore penetrazione dovrei ungere travi di ferro e grossi spessori se capita, grazie.

Ripeto, le saldatrici a filo necessitano di gas tecnico protettivo, non avendo un'officina certificata ed autorizzata per le norme di sicurezza, non vendono bombole ritenute pericolose, quindi elettrodi classici, grazie.

View attachment 57605

my OLD Esab caddy is stick only ... think it is now called the buddy

1707770470655.png

Last edited:
barracane

barracane

;):incerto::caffè::caffè::fischio::caffè:
grazie per il consiglio