Hydraulic rotating grab/ grapple

J

Just Jack

I am wanting a reliable Hydraulic Rotating grab / grapple for my 5 ton excavator. Does anyone have any experience of the Hardlife hydraulic rotating grapples . I will probably be looking at used equipment. Alternatively does anyone have any recommendations . Thanking you for your time and help

Giles

Giles

I am wanting a reliable Hydraulic Rotating grab / grapple for my 5 ton excavator. Does anyone have any experience of the Hardlife hydraulic rotating grapples . I will probably be looking at used equipment. Alternatively does anyone have any recommendations . Thanking you for your time and help
Are you looking at that old one on eBay around the £2k mark with the huge rotator?

CPS

CPS

Hi There, Yes we can supply you with any grab you want. we have a few in stock..... and still waiting on more to come which seam to have gotten lost to the customs ghost :cautious: :cautious:
20210305_145937.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi There, Yes we can supply you with any grab you want. we have a few in stock..... and still waiting on more to come which seam to have gotten lost to the customs ghost :cautious: :cautious: View attachment 22789
surprised you're having issues with the Dala stuff Aiden ... not technically in the Eu :rolleyes:

CPS

CPS

surprised you're having issues with the Dala stuff Aiden ... not technically in the Eu :rolleyes:

Dala-gripen is a Swedish co.

Not them that is the problem, its the random shipment checks that just seem to be holding things up... you don't know where things are til they clear customs and hit a warehouse somewhere.

That and reduced transport due to covid is a real pain in the balls

V8Druid

V8Druid

Dala-gripen is a Swedish co.

Not them that is the problem, its the random shipment checks that just seem to be holding things up... you don't know where things are til they clear customs and hit a warehouse somewhere.

That and reduced transport due to covid is a real pain in the balls
Dala do a lot more than just grabs .... Wee in Norway seem to be a main-ish dealer out there .... Frank? @Bucket on wheels
yeh i know, but more than one way to skin a cat ;) .... tried a back door approach ;)

Dr pecker

Dr pecker

You still looking Jack or sorted?

Muckster

Muckster

I have a queng grab on my 8 ton kubota, it’s ridiculously powerful and will hold a lot more than the digger would ever lift.
Where about are you in the county?

J

Just Jack

Hello there. I am based in the southern Pennines on Lancashire/Yorkshire border

Muckster

Muckster

Hello there. I am based in the southern Pennines on Lancashire/Yorkshire border
There’s a few rotating grabs going through Brightwells auction on Friday, brand new.

Attachments

• 7D1C6D96-DC48-4854-9F8A-B6ECCEA8A9C4.png
    7D1C6D96-DC48-4854-9F8A-B6ECCEA8A9C4.png
    601.8 KB · Views: 33
V8Druid

V8Druid

10 miles from me if it needed collecting and palletising ..... got a bander to secure to pallet, etc. ;);)