How about this little setup?

CPS

CPS

Just seen this on Facebook. Have to say I like it. Seen these trailers a bauma last year and there well built... but pricey!
FB_IMG_1587480583614.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480586386.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480596323.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480602739.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480609552.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480617868.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480636371.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480639091.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480651453.jpg
FB_IMG_1587480654393.jpg

doobin

doobin

Give me a tipping Ifor any day. Same capacity and way more verasatile.

Sorry, it's a no from me.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

I
Give me a tipping Ifor any day. Same capacity and way more verasatile.

Sorry, it's a no from me.
Ifor will have more capacity, surely? That trailer, as nice as it is, must weigh more than an Ifor?

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
I've got the Ifor TT105 but it weighs in at 987kgs, it has the ramps underneath and extended mesh side, it's sure is a multi purpose trailer. Can take sides off and use as small flat, can move small plant and shift small loads of aggregates, can fill to the top of the mesh sides with cardboard or garden trimmings. But I will say that trailer looks cute as a button 😍

CPS

CPS

I've got the Ifor TT105 but it weighs in at 987kgs, it has the ramps underneath and extended mesh side, it's sure is a multi purpose trailer. Can take sides off and use as small flat, can move small plant and shift small loads of aggregates, can fill to the top of the mesh sides with cardboard or garden trimmings. But I will say that trailer looks cute as a button 😍
It does, there is just something "professional" looking about it😄 that said I recon you could buy two of your Ifors for the price of that one😲

pettsy

pettsy

Bit of a pain getting in and out of digger with the mesh sides!

M

Monkeybusiness

I’ve got the TT126 (12 foot version of yours) and the new equivalent - forget cardboard, you can fill to the top of the mesh with logs and/or woodchip too - they love it!!!

Furniss

Furniss

Not for me either - I have had an Ifor TT126 for 12 years or so and its been bullet proof - like people say way more versatile.

Antony Holmes

Antony Holmes

good looking thing and well hardy by the looks of it. cant seem to see a uk dealer and have no idea of price and no chance of it being light enough to put my 27-4 on

CPS

CPS

good looking thing and well hardy by the looks of it. cant seem to see a uk dealer and have no idea of price and no chance of it being light enough to put my 27-4 on
There was a UK dealer a few years ago.... but they seem to be gone now.... I'd say they thought the same as me, these look great.... but got told by everyone that went to buy one that they are to expensive 🙂

Antony Holmes

Antony Holmes

There was a UK dealer a few years ago.... but they seem to be gone now.... I'd say they thought the same as me, these look great.... but got told by everyone that went to buy one that they are to expensive 🙂
The problem with all the tippers in the uk is that being flat bed they look too high. loads of tippers like this on the net but none here. I spoke to a couple of trailer guys at the last and very wet plantworks and was told it was to do with the testing that had to be done to get the ce mark for Europe may be once we are out it will be easer

Antony Holmes

Antony Holmes

1587492372959.png

this is the type of thing I was talking about more like a plant trailer than a flat bed

doobin

doobin

Thing is, an ifor type tipper does it all. I’ve got my eye on a new three way tip Debon, the price seems keen and they look tidy.

craig

craig

I think those photos may be in the uk? The writing in the shops looks to be English, uk style number plates on the cars, the nevada looks rhd (wiper position).
Could be/probably completely wrong though :LOL:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
they are a hell of a price .... very nice, but ....... :rolleyes:
there was a uk dealer, as said, but never sold a single unit from his display stock (which he had to buy) :cry: .... superbly built ... but at a serious cost and TBH I don't think they'd stick the punishment any better than a half price competitor