Great Dorset Steam Fair 2019

Routy56

Routy56

Guys - anyone going to this event :unsure:
https://www.gdsf.co.uk
Be really great to meet up and put a few faces to names over a pint whilst checking out the old stuff :D
IMG_8713.jpeg

We are dragging the old tintent there for the duration and expect chill out :cool:
It'll be our first time there so any advice serious or otherwise most welcome :p
@Regy53 - is this the correct section or should it be moved to Vintage and Classic (like me!) :geek:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
If only:( .... one year we'll be there :sneaky: .... hard enough to get her to Welland for the day :rolleyes:

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Alas won’t make it this year:(
Make sure you have comfortable foot wear you’ll be walking miles;)

Routy56

Routy56

Well we arrived on Wednesday - it is awesome (my first time).
That's another one off my bucket list ;)
DSC01038.jpg

We are here until Monday morning if anyone wants a meet :unsure:
So one we have done the whole show and the auto jumble again and again, I'll process some nice photos of plant, steam and trucks etc :ROFLMAO:

Gunners

Gunners

Are you fed up with the pipe organs starting at 8am yet:LOL:
Camped 2 years ago - you've got lucky with the weather, must be like the costa del Dorset down there.
Getting round the show by Saturday obviously means you havent spent anywhere near enough time in the beer tents!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Camped 2 years ago - you've got lucky with the weather, must be like the costa del Dorset down there.
Getting round the show by Saturday obviously means you havent spent anywhere near enough time in the beer tents!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Routy56

Routy56

Yep this weekend it’s really hot 🥵 and dusty 🙄
Today we went to the seaside for a break :ROFLMAO:
Back this evening for more beer 🍻 and music :devilish:

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Have you had a sing along with Doctor busker and the Dorset rats(y) them boys get the tent buzzing that’s for sure;)