Genuine JCB Buckets & Quick Hitch for Sale 8025, 8026, 803, 8035

Gunners

Gunners

Genuine JCB Buckets and Quick Hitch, came off my owner operated 8026 so not full of concrete or bent. Machine has done 1600 hrs so most buckets haven't done a lot and still have paint on in many places. All come with pins to suit quick hitch or can be pinned on direct. Buckets are really well made, only reason for sale is I've upgraded to a tiltrotator.
Hitch is also genuine and comes with pins and quick release bar as seen. I do have the safety pin for it too but due to improving the lifting eye it would need modifying slightly to fit again. Buckets don't fall off without it in place anyway so really whats the point!
Pin size is 35mm and 150mm dipper width, 150mm eye to eye. I've seen these fitted to some Kubotas as well so might fit other makes to JCB - Check before you buy!
Buckets available are
900mm digging with teeth £150+ vat
600mm digging with teeth £140+ vat
450mm digging with bladed edge £130+ vat
300mm digging with teeth £120 +vat
200mm digging with bladed edge £100 + vat
450mm clay spade with teeth (great for underpinning - that's why I had it made so wide) £80 + vat
1m wide grading bucket - seems small but perfect for loading 1t dumpers £100 + vat
Quick Hitch £250 + Vat

I would be happy to strap to a pallet at buyers cost to ship and would split them up. Open to offers if a few are bought as a package. You are always welcome to collect, all collections come with free mug of tea or coffee and a good chat.:coffee:

Attachments