Forum titles

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
I can't help thinking I'm missing a workshop projects or maintenance section. Thurs been a few times I've had questions on technical items on equipment or suggestions on tools for a job in the workshop but wasn't quite sure where to post. I'm sure the members blog section will start showing some interesting reading from the likes of V8Druid and some others but for smaller workshop type inquires where everyone can benefit from each other's input and experience might be handy. Or is it the useful links and info section We ask in?
I must add though I'm enjoying the new forum :cool:

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
I can't help thinking I'm missing a workshop projects or maintenance section. Thurs been a few times I've had questions on technical items on equipment or suggestions on tools for a job in the workshop but wasn't quite sure where to post. I'm sure the members blog section will start showing some interesting reading from the likes of V8Druid and some others but for smaller workshop type inquires where everyone can benefit from each other's input and experience might be handy. Or is it the useful links and info section We ask in?
I must add though I'm enjoying the new forum :cool:
Consider it done, will sort later :)