Fabrication and Welding Equipment Auction, West Yorkshire, Ends 21st May.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
virtually identical Bronx to my old 320 tonner (but made of thinner materials) ..... that I scrapped ... worth more in the skip at 32 tonnes - sadly :cry: they're dreaming with their opening bid:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... best offer I had was £3.5k for my 320 tonner :(
1558381463676.png

my old one
Picture_0125.JPG

this is cheap ATM at 60 quid (lot 200 - if the link doesn't work)
https://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb/...0281/lot-df733beb-8bfe-4ed2-af37-aa4700f02b1f
and lot 256 :eek:
can't see 'em making a fat profit on this sale ..... hell of a lot of stuff at 5-10 quid winning bids so far :oops: ... makes a change :rolleyes:

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
can't see 'em making a fat profit on this sale ..... hell of a lot of stuff at 5-10 quid winning bids so far :oops: ... makes a change :rolleyes:
Just wait till the bids start feeding. Tomorrow :LOL:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Just wait till the bids start feeding. Tomorrow :LOL:
TBH Mike ... can't see a lot that's worth a whole lot more than that .... looks like the place has been 'robbed' already :rolleyes: ..... 10 quid for a s/hand unknown 9" is a generous bid ;)

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
TBH Mike ... can't see a lot that's worth a whole lot more than that .... looks like the place has been 'robbed' already :rolleyes: ..... 10 quid for a s/hand unknown 9" is a generous bid ;)
I had a quick look at the plasma profile cutter, it was sitting in the low £20k, looked again late morning and it was £40k :oops: don't know what it sold for.

V8Druid

V8Druid

I had a quick look at the plasma profile cutter, it was sitting in the low £20k, looked again late morning and it was £40k :oops: don't know what it sold for.
missed that ? :unsure: bet the Bronx brake press didn't get a bid ;)