Excavator board or earthmoving machinery for farmers/farm

barracane

barracane

hello, my friends should clean up a hilly terrain, it is about several hectares of pasture, they should clear the perimeter of the land from shrubs and spontaneous vegetation, remove roots, the soil has been left uncultivated and abandoned for a long time, so a spontaneous Amazon rainforest. must mark a groove along the perimeter, every about 3 meters should make a foundation hole to plant us from the poles to be buried, they are old railway sleepers recovered and old telegraph poles cut in half. this fence serves to support the fence. they should also trace driveways and driveways, to make trucks, trucks and other agricultural machinery circulate, so the machine would be used to dig and lift piling and as a pile driver to drive the palisade into the ground. some ideas, they are looking for a fast, easy-to-use, easy-to-use machine that requires little maintenance and that when they have to take it to the shop, they do not have to spend a lot of money on repairs and spare parts. some suggestions thanks

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
sounds like you want the 'holy grail' ..... an all singing / dancing machine that's cheap and costs virtually nothing to run :eek: ..... Chinese menzi???? might be a tad high on running costs though :rolleyes:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Has someone skipped 2 pages I'm lost on this one?

nah mate .... just Orzo's or should i say Barracane's style .... googleator is not very helpful :( .... he's posting from Italy, presumably in Italian and letting Google's translator have a crack at making sense of it .... it usually fails miserably :LOL:

barracane

barracane

no a used service machinery to restore an old abandoned pasture. we do not pretend to buy a caterpillar last model in four money, we need a combat war machine, useful functional agile economic, everything here what you think we expect too much, the tonnage I think about 5 tons of weight, clearly must be recovered on the market with ease spare parts, a machine so stressed by heavy work sooner or later we will be forced to admit it in the repair shop, this is clear is evident, thanks for the attention

barracane

barracane

bosco.jpg

carpenteria.jpg

Immagine.jpg
muretto.jpg
panoramica.jpg
pascolo.jpg

pendio.jpg

I attach land photos to fix, we are carrying out containment works, we help small business of rural construction, but there are many jobs to be carried out, for this reason we wanted to buy suitable earthmoving machinery

Attachments

• perimetro.jpg
    perimetro.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 196
  • scarpata.jpg
    scarpata.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 171
V8Druid

V8Druid

menzi territory for sure Boyo :oops:
1535201926454.png

beautiful part of the world :)(y):giggle:

barracane

barracane

would you be so kind to attach photos of excavator you refer to thank you, a picture is worth more than a hundred words

V8Druid

V8Druid

would you be so kind to attach photos of excavator you refer to thank you, a picture is worth more than a hundred words
Menzi 5000T ..... older machine .... do see them on Mascus / Finn / etc.

1535203600018.png
1535203711045.png
1535203784053.png
1535203651693.png

or Kaiser's version ;)

barracane

barracane

thanks for the right tip lighthouse treasure of your words, in this forum I saw that a friend user has put a picture of a small excavator I think JCB tracked with the wide steel tracks, was taken from above on a mound of land, not I can recover the photo, you could attach it thanks. spider wheeled excavator, I can not recover it in my area, is used in the mountains in the Alps in Aosta Valley in Trentino Alto Adige borders that is 1500 km from my house, it costs me more transport the excavator of the machinery itself, is difficult to find it in my part thanks too

barracane

barracane

pala fiat allis fl 10.jpg

pala.jpg

Fino ad oggi abbiamo speso 15.000 € uro, la società che esegue il lavoro utilizza questa vecchia pala cingolata fiatallis 10, utilizza anche un vecchio escavatore piccolo penso komatsu con buldozzer a pala aperta che porta a bordo un rimorchio agricolo trainato da un grande trattore gommato. i lavori sono in economia meno spendiamo meglio, è una collina, vieni vedere il terreno è morenico pieno di pietre grandi massi da cavare come le dolomiti, cosa ne pensi?
pala 2.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

View attachment 592
View attachment 593

Fino ad oggi abbiamo speso 15.000 € uro, la società che esegue il lavoro utilizza questa vecchia pala cingolata fiatallis 10, utilizza anche un vecchio escavatore piccolo penso komatsu con buldozzer a pala aperta che porta a bordo un rimorchio agricolo trainato da un grande trattore gommato. i lavori sono in economia meno spendiamo meglio, è una collina, vieni vedere il terreno è morenico pieno di pietre grandi massi da cavare come le dolomiti, cosa ne pensi?View attachment 594
" Up to now we have spent 15.000 € uro, the company that performs the work uses this old fiatallis 10 track loader, also uses an old small excavator I think komatsu with open blade buldozzer carrying on board an agricultural trailer pulled by a large wheeled tractor. the works are in economy the less we spend better, it is a hill, come see the land is moraine full of stones big boulders to be quarried like the dolomites, what do you think?!"

barracane

barracane

excavator.jpg
tractor.jpg

qualche altro suggerimento oltre ai classici utensili a mano pala piccone?

the water is low and the duck does not float, we have little petrol in the safe, therefore economic advice thanks

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Think his auto translate has stopped working:unsure:

barracane

barracane

qualche altro suggerimento oltre ai classici strumenti a paletta a mano pala?
non funziona traduttore

l'acqua è bassa e l'anatra non galleggia, abbiamo poca benzina in cassaforte, quindi un consiglio economico grazie

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
qualche altro suggerimento oltre ai classici strumenti a paletta a mano pala?
non funziona traduttore

l'acqua è bassa e l'anatra non galleggia, abbiamo poca benzina in cassaforte, quindi un consiglio economico grazie

some other suggestions besides the classic hand-shovel blade tools?
it does not work translator

the water is low and the duck does not float, we have little petrol in the safe, so a cheap tip thanks

@barracane
per favore usa google traduttore :)

https://translate.google.co.uk/

barracane

barracane

jcb.jpg

jcb.jpg
escavatore 1.jpg

excuse me the translator translates the translation forgive me, of the 8065 jcb what do you think with the 900 mm steel tracks? what kind of tracks are recommended the soil is stony morainic. many boulders and boulders were quarried with the rear ripper plow of the fiat allis fl 10 track loader, but I think they have to take out more. A friend of mine had an old 10-ton tracked jcb with a front blade to open the bulldozer-type track, but I do not remember the acronym used it to dig trenches to set up pipes -

Attachments

• scavatore 2.jpg
    scavatore 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 169