Digger driver/ground worker/labourer work wanted

R

Russell

Anyone need the above? I don't mind traveling and staying locally.
Well versed with chainsaws,discs all power tools and can drive a digger and have trailer licence.
I've been working in the building trade 17 years all domestic covering all areas so carpentry, plumbing, roofing , ground works, level 3 electrical installations but to be honest I really only want to work with plant. Nothing else makes the day disappear as quickly as when I'm driving a digger. Having said that I do enjoy a bit of fencing.
Tickes I have:-
CSCS
CPCS Digger above &below 10t
(about 700 hours experience in micros and 3 ton).
CPCS telehandler

Last edited:
R

Russell

Recently done some work in Reading .
I've got my own laser, machine mounted receiver, cat and Genny I can bring with me.

Last edited:
L

Lynchy

Bit off timewise bit worth a ring see if anything on now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-220522.png
    Screenshot_20220118-220522.png
    635.6 KB · Views: 220
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I made this facebook page the other day. It still needs a few bits done.
Any advice welcome
Looks good.
If you could get a couple of people to put 5* reviews that would help potential customers have confidence in you.

R

Russell

Bump
The bikes on the road and the disco finally has a mot:eek:.
I'm looking for some spasmodic/ casual work and don't mind traveling and staying locally.
I'm particularly interested in getting some experience in agricultural fencing.
I don't currently have a ticket but I'm looking to earn a bit of cash to pay for one.
I've got 500 hours experience on my micro and 140 hours in a 3 ton machine. I've also driven 1-3ton dumpers, a 120 roller and forklift.

D

DaveDCB

Bump
The bikes on the road and the disco finally has a mot:eek:.
I'm looking for some spasmodic/ casual work and don't mind traveling and staying locally.
I'm particularly interested in getting some experience in agricultural fencing.
I don't currently have a ticket but I'm looking to earn a bit of cash to pay for one.
I've got 500 hours experience on my micro and 140 hours in a 3 ton machine. I've also driven 1-3ton dumpers, a 120 roller and forklift.

Are you Anywhere near Cheshire?

R

Russell

The boy is going back to school soon so I'm looking for work, preferably 1week to a month at a time but I can be flexible and willing to travel.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
The boy is going back to school soon so I'm looking for work, preferably 1week to a month at a time but I can be flexible and willing to travel.
you had any luck with the search?