dc2 vs ics

B

Brendan

Does anyone have experience of using both systems? if so which do you prefer and why?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
have used a DC01 for years and it's superb .... but Dyson does make a bloody good vacuum cleaner :giggle: .......... sorry .. couldn't resist it :rolleyes::unsure:

CPS

CPS

Does anyone have experience of using both systems? if so which do you prefer and why?
I can really only talk about the merits of ICS as I have had very limited use of DC2

One comment I have heard regular is that ICS is very smooth.

B

Brendan

I can really only talk about the merits of ICS as I have had very limited use of DC2

One comment I have heard regular is that ICS is very smooth.
Are all the features of ICS available on the smaller machines? Stuff like bucket shake, tracking, blade etc or would it all depend on what sort of bits are on the machine

CPS

CPS

Are all the features of ICS available on the smaller machines? Stuff like bucket shake, tracking, blade etc or would it all depend on what sort of bits are on the machine
Pulse function (bucket shake) is standard. Return to home is not on the R1 ....... yet anyway. Tracking and blade control can both be added, machine depending.