Concrete crushing

D

Dan1

My name is Dan, I'm based in Herefordshire and my main business is agricultural contracting with some groundworks, I have been trading for 13 years and have built up a small collection of machines including New Holland and Class tractors and a Jcb js130 and a Doosan 5 ton digger and have recently purchased a PTO concrete crusher. Please message for any info on the service advertised.
Concrete crushing service for Herefordshire, Worcestershire & Shropshire, Herbst machine capable of doing between 20 to 40 tons per hour depending on material.

Attachments

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
My name is Dan, I'm based in Herefordshire and my main business is agricultural contracting with some groundworks, I have been trading for 13 years and have built up a small collection of machines including New Holland and Class tractors and a Jcb js130 and a Doosan 5 ton digger and have recently purchased a PTO concrete crusher. Please message for any info on the service advertised.
Concrete crushing service for Herefordshire, Worcestershire & Shropshire, Herbst machine capable of doing between 20 to 40 tons per hour depending on material.
where abouts in Herfordshire ??