diggerjones

diggerjones

20201028_095521.jpg
20201028_095614.jpg
20201028_095614.jpg

diggerjones

diggerjones

Is that a D4D complete with bird s**t?
Not sure. Its a loooong time since I operated a dozer. I've operated both d4, d5 and d6. Thought it was a bit big for a 4. !!??

Bob

Bob

I thought it looked a bit like this one I had new at Sizewell for gleeson 1971

Attachments

• gleason1(0).jpg
    gleason1(0).jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 42
diggerjones

diggerjones

Yeah. Never had the pleasure. Can remember seeing drivers with their knee on the cenre lever🤣🤣

C

charlie2

Yeah. Never had the pleasure. Can remember seeing drivers with their knee on the cenre lever🤣🤣
used a massey 350 that had single stick for tracking took a bit of getting used to but worked well enough.

diggerjones

diggerjones

Think they belong to someone who used to do pipe lines, so makes sense. Strip top soil aswell

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Where are they ? The digger looks like a 215 . I worked with a guy in the 80s had one we worked together on oil pipe lines with these buckets on for reinstatement work . Mine was a 14 ft pile casing cut down with a cradle on it . You could shift a lot of soil with them

diggerjones

diggerjones

Where are they ? The digger looks like a 215 . I worked with a guy in the 80s had one we worked together on oil pipe lines with these buckets on for reinstatement work . Mine was a 14 ft pile casing cut down with a cradle on it . You could shift a lot of soil with them
Cheshire/Staffordshire