Cheap service Kit

F

fred

Used these for the kubota as they were cheaper than anywhere I could find online in the UK at the time. The parts were genuine kubota and delivered in 2 days.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

We buy from Rico most of the time. I am always amazed how people can afford to buy JCB filters .
It really depends on the individual filter, I’ve found some JCB filters to be very competitive or even cheaper than the aftermarket. Although that certainly isn’t the case for a lot of them, but definitely worth comparing prices now n again.

B

Brendan

We buy from Rico most of the time. I am always amazed how people can afford to buy JCB filters .
Same here, there based in Daventry so not too far a run if need it asap or drop by enroute

Mark

Mark

I use fleet guard for all of my machines that are out of warranty. Never had a problem with them and a lot of cheaper than genuine oem.

D

DaveDCB

£120 for a cab filter from jcb, €19 each from a company in Europe with €30 postage, so got myself afew! It’s scandalous! I don’t think jcb oil filters are too badly priced, especially when if something goes pop they will stand behind you if slightly out of warrenty - no chance if it’s got red filters fitted!

Chris beard

Chris beard

I sell a lot of Jcb filters aftermarket if any one needs any thing. Very good filters I’m a mechanic never had any trouble.