Bobcat E10 blade extensions

CPS

CPS

Hi All, has anyone got pictures of the E10 blade extensions, mine had none when it arrived and id like to make a set.

Cheers
Aiden

B

Brendan

personally your better off fabricating something different or I am sure I have read some changed over to a takeuchi blade. Original extensions are a piss poor design

hiluxman

hiluxman

They are the worst idea ever. Mine are still like new never been fitted on the dx10 and the e10 they are like welded on, im not bothered about freeing them either. 🤣

R

Russell

They are a total total rubbish design. I've bent, cut, welded straight and bent them again all ready. You can't straighten them with a sledge because their too springy.
I need to eye up a how the pin on one's work on other diggers so I can copy when my one's get really bad.

CPS

CPS

Thanks for the replies folks, and for the pictures Brendan

I have heard there are crap, hence why they are missing on this and the E16 that we had too! once we have it back in the workshop il have look and maybe make a set like the takeuchei

GazCro

GazCro

Even the takeuchi design has its flaws i never even take mine with the digger tbh great when they are on a width but stored away they just catch any crap that comes over the blade. Minis and micros aren't bulldozer imho better of learning to be better with the bucket.

B

Brendan

I find teeth catch it, I like the extensions on, bit more stability plus if levelling a large area can roughly doze it out, I suppose I could just get better with bucket or actively level the machine up a bit better but find it easier and quicker using them as an outrigger at times

hiluxman

hiluxman

I like the bobcat design... but then I'm able to clean up against the blade without beating the s**t out of it so I guess i'm special 😂
They are s**t cos they clog with muck bugger all to do with the op....sept extra sepecial ones that bend them.

doobin

doobin

Even the takeuchi design has its flaws i never even take mine with the digger tbh great when they are on a width but stored away they just catch any crap that comes over the blade. Minis and micros aren't bulldozer imho better of learning to be better with the bucket.
Being able to bulldoze is bloody handy in the tight spots that minis and micros end up in. It gets the job finished quicker and that's all I care about.

Yes I am s**t with a bucket. That's why I have a grab and grader beam :ROFLMAO:

diggerjones

diggerjones

Mine are good. 2 bolts. When they are fitted they go on opposite side. I only ever fit them to level gravel. Works well