Best seat coves to go for?

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Just got myself a new van today and need to get some seat Covers fitted to her, where’s the best place to get them?
last van I got in 2011 I ordered up seat covers with our name on them, they were good quality washable covers that fitted pretty good and not sweaty to sit in all day But can’t for the life of me remember where I got them :unsure:

Jimbo69

Jimbo69

I got good ones when I bought the custom but can’t remember where I got them from either 🤦🏻‍♂️

K

Komatsu

I got mine from Ford and they’ve been really good, and perfect fit.

B

Brendan

Decent covers, reasonable price, decent fit.
Had them in my ranger for 3 years, do have a couple of stains in the covers buy seats are still mint underneath. Have survived kids being sick in the back on them and rubbing cat s**t that they stood in, on them.

pettsy

pettsy

Another vote for turtle covers here, had them on my last 3 vans, pickup and discovery 👍🏻

K

Komatsu

Another vote for turtle covers here, had them on my last 3 vans, pickup and discovery 👍🏻
Well looking at the pics they look identical to the ones that I got from Ford, pretty convinced that they are the same as I got from Ford direct, and like you say, are in mint condition.

D

DaveDCB

I got some cheap lightweight ones from makro about 15 years ago and they are still going strong.. somehow!! Just pull them off when I’m not covered in crap and use the pickup without them when clean.