advice planning realization bucket rake ripper for excavator

barracane

barracane

hi, I know that I have not missed you and that you have no nostalgia for me that I am an Italian terrone, still flying over your opinions on my shady reputation, if it were possible I would need some suggestions. for a small excavator I would need to fix as a tool a ripper a rake or a mechanical claw in place of the traditional bucket, we need to clean up a long-abandoned farm, we must root out to take out stones to uproot shrubs, and clean up the vegetation that has invaded the land making it impractical type Amazon jungle, everything is invaded by bushes and shrubs, in a sloping area a landslide has demolished old dry wall of containment, so we will have to recover large stones to repair the breach in the wall, any suggestions? the bucket rake for sale costs an expensive amount for our miserable pockets, some alternative solution in addition to the classic pickaxe and wheelbarrow, thanks for the attention we wait for tips, greetings from Italy good spaghetti pizza and mandolin thanks
Komatsu D31 E-18, 78HP,.jpg

kubota 1.jpg
kubota 2.jpg
kubota 3.jpg

• Kubota
  • ModelloKx 71-3
Anno 2008

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
hi, I know that I have not missed you and that you have no nostalgia for me that I am an Italian terrone, still flying over your opinions on my shady reputation, if it were possible I would need some suggestions. for a small excavator I would need to fix as a tool a ripper a rake or a mechanical claw in place of the traditional bucket, we need to clean up a long-abandoned farm, we must root out to take out stones to uproot shrubs, and clean up the vegetation that has invaded the land making it impractical type Amazon jungle, everything is invaded by bushes and shrubs, in a sloping area a landslide has demolished old dry wall of containment, so we will have to recover large stones to repair the breach in the wall, any suggestions? the bucket rake for sale costs an expensive amount for our miserable pockets, some alternative solution in addition to the classic pickaxe and wheelbarrow, thanks for the attention we wait for tips, greetings from Italy good spaghetti pizza and mandolin thanks View attachment 3317
View attachment 3318 View attachment 3319 View attachment 3320

• Kubota
  • ModelloKx 71-3
Anno 2008
nice brake press in the background there ;) ...... interesting tail weight extensions on the Kub too -- corner protectors ???:unsure:(y)

1544266897835.png

can I assume, from the very shallow pitch of that building's roof, that you do not get any snow in that region?

barracane

barracane

the new rake bucket ripper costs € 1000 euros without transport a little too much for my Italian miserre pockets in Italy there is big crisis at this particular moment
rake.jpg
alaggio.jpg
Komatsu D31 E-18, 78HP,.jpg

barracane

barracane

I believe that if I find cheap equipment on the Chinese market I will draw on that source, what do you think about Chinese equipment and machinery?

V8Druid

V8Druid

I believe that if I find cheap equipment on the Chinese market I will draw on that source, what do you think about Chinese equipment and machinery?
as a general rule :whistle: ..... made out of Plasticine :rolleyes: :( .... their steel is terrible, generally speaking (n)

barracane

barracane

le mani di ferro / elefante, il lavoro procede molto lentamente, ci sono molte pietre sepolte, le macerie del vecchio muro a secco sono crollate a causa della frana, ho visto in rete molte macchine movimento terra orientali, cosa pensi che chiuderà i produttori europei e costruttori più piccoli con la loro concorrenza, forse li usi 5 volte e poi inizieranno a perdere petrolio o ad intaccare il secchio il primo masso che incontra avanzando nel terreno, vedremo
https://vicecontigroupsrl.weebly.com/prodotti.html

https://vicecontigroupsrl.weebly.com/prodotti.html

bucket.jpg
escavatore.jpg

escavatore.jpg
caricatore pompieri.jpg
ripper.jpg
multiripper.jpg
multiripper.jpg
ripper 2.jpg
multiripper 4.jpg
multiripper 4.jpg

Attachments

Giles

Giles

nice brake press in the background there ;) ...... interesting tail weight extensions on the Kub too -- corner protectors ???:unsure:(y)

View attachment 3321

can I assume, from the very shallow pitch of that building's roof, that you do not get any snow in that region?

thats the standard counter weight on the kubotas graham

Giles

Giles

have you got a toothed bucket? just rake it with the teeth of the bucket if you cant stretch to the cost of a rake,

barracane

barracane

we are doing so, but to eradicate the roots of the reeds of the ailants and other shrubs is a very slow and certosino process, with the fastest ripper rake

Giles

Giles

we are doing so, but to eradicate the roots of the reeds of the ailants and other shrubs is a very slow and certosino process, with the fastest ripper rake
That’s business for you though

Invest in time saving equipment to increase productivity ie the rake or just plod on and take your time.

If you’re any good with gas axe or plasma cutter and you’ve got some 20mm road plates you could stich a few together with the welder and use an old bucket carrier and frame as the basis of it. I’d still buy one though and get a few more jobs clearing farms or hire it to others in the area

Speculate to accumulate

barracane

barracane

bucket.jpg

rake.jpg

rake 1.jpg

rake 2.jpg

rake 3.jpg

rake 4.jpg
ripper.jpg

on the net I found this rake to be bolted directly to the blade of the vomer of the bucket what do you think?

Description
Depending on the holes in the bucket, it may be necessary to adjust the bolts on the rake.

• 610 long edge of the bucket
• 1800 across the width
• 25 thick steel
• 150 tooth width apart
• 11 teeth

barracane

barracane

come lo miglioreresti, quali cambiamenti faresti? Mi rendo conto che se una pietra o una grande roccia fossero sepolte nel terreno, l'escavatore non avrebbe la forza di penetrare e strapparlo. una volta mi è successo in uno scavo di scavo con una scatola di terne, che mentre la pala meccanica stava per caricare nel terreno è stato sepolto un grosso masso, ma solo una grande ammaccatura della lama della benna lo ha danneggiato in modo grave, noi dovevo tagliare la parte con la torcia e rappezzarla con una nuova piastra sostitutiva di metallo (il dentista non era abbastanza per la guarigione e la riparazione),un duro lavoro comunque grazie per la sincerità e la giusta osservazione. qualche consiglio consiglio tecnico, molto gradito da parte mia grazie ancora
escavatrice a noria torreggiani.jpg
torreggiani grigliatrice draga terrestre.jpg
catorcio.jpg

Charlie

Charlie

how would you improve it, what changes would you make?

As others have said, not attach it to the bucket! Looks a well enough made rake but pin it on the end of the dipper.

barracane

barracane

Non ho capito, dovrei individuare le lame dei rebbi? facci la punta tagliando diagonalmente la parte superiore di ogni lama? Mi dispiace se non ho capito, comunque grazie per il consiglio e il consiglio giusto

V8Druid

V8Druid

Non ho capito, dovrei individuare le lame dei rebbi? facci la punta tagliando diagonalmente la parte superiore di ogni lama? Mi dispiace se non ho capito, comunque grazie per il consiglio e il consiglio giusto
this will be the likely result of 'loading' the cutting edge and front of the bucket with such leverage .....

1547751695377.png

1547751782967.png

1547753528563.png

as said .... try to mount the rake directly to a pick up set to fit to the machine's hitch or dipper/bucket link ..... will also give you better 'power'/performance too (y)