Adblue consumption for 3cx

E

evanstrev

Hi all, I'm about to take possession of a new 3cx sitemaster (90hp) and because this is my first foray into the wonderful, environmentally friendly world that is adblue, was wondering if anyone has any real world experience of adblue consumption on above machine?!! Thanks

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi all, I'm about to take possession of a new 3cx sitemaster (90hp) and because this is my first foray into the wonderful, environmentally friendly world that is adblue, was wondering if anyone has any real world experience of adblue consumption on above machine?!! Thanks
Brave :oops::giggle:

Welcome Trev (y);)

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

Cannot help on consumption or capacity of the Ad-Blue tank but best advice I can offer is DO NOT buy a massive amount until you have an idea of what it uses. Ad-Blue must be kept scrupulously clean if you wish to avoid issues 👍

Exmayor

Exmayor

For my penny's worth and this is only with Trucks, more so with heavy haulage you only really use add blue when the engine is idling or under little load. When working hard or running up and down the motorway the engine is at optimum temperature and producing a relatively clean exhaust but at idling the exhaust gases need cleaning so the squirts of add blue goes up. Rob is right only buy what you need as it does have a shelf life and it must be used pretty much in a sterile way,
If your on council work you will use gallons ;)

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Come on , we’re not going to start slating JCB again:(, he’s only just bought one, probably his pride and joy:), let’s not taint it before he has even used it:unsure:
be grateful D4C ain't on yer Mog ..... at least I 'tempered it' with a smiley ..... wish him the best of luck with it .... .........er ... no, I won't say the obvious :rolleyes: :unsure:

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Not the same machine , but a similar engine and possibly similar setup, my 535-95 is very frugal on AdBlue.
But as said, it may depend greatly on the type of work it’s on and how it’s driven?

AdBlue also needs keeping away from sunlight if possible.

C

craig

If your on council work you will use gallons ;)
Speaking to some one on council work, the other week I`m sure he said about 5 litres a week, seem him again today meant to ask him so I could reply to this thread.