7 Tonner thumb suggestions

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Yeah I don't have that. I was thinking to put a small 6x2 from flowfit in there, I think I am pretty close to sussing the piping too.
Why will you need a diverter valve if you’ve got that spare spool?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It has servo pipes connected, must go somewhere....
yeh ...... but where??? ........ pipes have the same colour/style collars on that I'd expect to see on QH plumbing :unsure::unsure:

honey_badger

honey_badger

Why will you need a diverter valve if you’ve got that spare spool?
Number 13, the 6x2 diverter isn't installed. At least if it is, I can't find it anywhere. I need to look harder and find where those hoses out the block go before I get buying anything

honey_badger

honey_badger

JCB have colour coded the hoses for quite a while now, on every hose.
Yeah which is useful, except with a sort of sticky tape that seems to peel off and fade. Can suss it mostly but it is coming off on some

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Yeah which is useful, except with a sort of sticky tape that seems to peel off and fade. Can suss it mostly but it is coming off on some
I suspect the colour code thing isn’t there to help us that want to fiddle around with our machines...

It must be for manufacturing purposes

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
https://www.flowfitonline.com/hydra...-38-bsp-internal-drained-24v-dc-50-lmin-flows Like that just with little ports and just put it where number 13 is supposed to be, if it isn't there.
I would check that their internal drain isn't pressure dependent--- there is still a drain port in the body if you look at the tech PDF https://www.flowfitonline.com/search?open_pdf=1&name=SDVRN06.pdf

... see the spec on this one .....
6 Port Hydraulic Diverter / Selector Valve 3/8 Ports, 50l/min, 315bar 12v or 24v | eBay

" Max Working Pressure using Port L – 315Bar
Max Working Pressure Not using Port L – 210Bar "

couple more alternatives
Hydraulic Solenoid Valve 6/2 Way Valve NG06 12V DC, internal leakage incl. Plug | eBay

an 8/3 here for the price of FF's 6/2
Hydraulic Solenoid Valve 8/3 Way Valve NG06 12V DC Monoblock inc Connector | eBay
gain a service :giggle::giggle: