1.5 tonne dumper

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Bodes well then!🤣 I did the same with my little dumper- fortunately it paid of but could just have easily gone the other way!

They are as rare as hens teeth and I know that where I am makes it logistically difficult to go and look at everything I buy so sometimes I just wing it . It helps if you have some background info on the dealer . 😰

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

@Regy53 came good! True to his word I got a heads up as soon as he had one coming in that was any good . The deal was done and the dumpers home . I’m very happy with it . It’s a tight wee dumper just needs a wee tidy up in paint dept and a set of road lights . I applied for road licence today what a feckin mission that was 😳 . I also ordered up a set of lights for it today . I will get a good look at it over the weekend and post some pics up. It’s a 2013 Wacker Neuson 1501

Gunners

Gunners

What's the process for registering it when its not new @Vinpetrol ? I need to do it with my compact tractor really. What did you have to provide?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
What's the process for registering it when its not new @Vinpetrol ? I need to do it with my compact tractor really. What did you have to provide?
used to be a certificate of newness for starters ... good luck with that one on a 9 year old !

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

It’ll make life much easier if you can get a certificate of conformity from the manufacturer. You can do it without but it is harder and you will end up with a q plate without it. I’m going to end up with a q as my info didn’t give exact manufacture date but I’m not bothered about that . You then need a form to say it’s mot exempt and an application form also Chequefor reg and cheque for tax proof of your Id and your companys id.
I will post up the form numbers shortly. You can download them

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

It’ll make life much easier if you can get a certificate of conformity from the manufacturer. You can do it without but it is harder and you will end up with a q plate without it. I’m going to end up with a q as my info didn’t give exact manufacture date but I’m not bothered about that . You then need a form to say it’s mot exempt and an application form also Chequefor reg and cheque for tax proof of your Id and your companys id.
I will post up the form numbers shortly. You can download them

@Gunners it’s a V55/5 you need for first registration and tax of a vehicle and V355/5 which is supposed to be form helping you fill it in
Then V112 for MOT exemption

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

070DC2AC-9809-46A7-9C7E-0E23997A002D.jpeg

Decided to touch up the wee dumper paintwork and to get some concrete splashes off it today . I’m going to give it a lick off paint by hand 😳

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

I noticed there is quite a bit of play in the turning joint . I could leave it for a bit but I think I’m as well doing it now before I start using it on site .
Anyone done one ?

GazCro

GazCro

Try some conc remover i got some belle stuff cheap as it had been on stock a while, was surprisingly good. You can probs get it on bigger quantities and save a few quid if anyone knows where?

Gunners

Gunners

It only needs a 6ft paint job, roll some yellow on and she'll look brand new. +1 for Belle concrete dissolver - it works well.

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

I got all the concrete off , I used a scraper and tidied up with flappy disc as I need to paint that bit anyway so that's all good . It was only on the lower front bit . Ross had given it a damn good clean up and got the worst off so wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. It must of been dirty when the concrete got on it as it came off quite good 😊
I need to finish giving the flaky areas a rub with the flappy disc tomorrow and then out with the paint brush !
FBA979CD-91BC-4E53-B2E0-7F29197DEED3.jpeg

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
I got all the concrete off , I used a scraper and tidied up with flappy disc as I need to paint that bit anyway so that's all good . It was only on the lower front bit . Ross had given it a damn good clean up and got the worst off so wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. It must of been dirty when the concrete got on it as it came off quite good 😊
I need to finish giving the flaky areas a rub with the flappy disc tomorrow and then out with the paint brush !
View attachment 31360
The lads use Congo and a turbo nozzle . It’s soul destroying stuff . You can be at it for days if not carful

R

Russell

I can't see the point in spray painting plant. I did the underside of my disco with a 4 inch smooth roller and it looks plenty good enough.